FloorSweep 10kg Bag
Price per unit (piece):
SpillSmart FloorSweep is manufactured from a special selection of Australian grown organic cellulose products. These naturally occurring fibrous materials are blended and processed to produce a range of absorbents that quickly absorb a wide variety of liquids including petroleum, oils, fuels, solvents, cooking oils, sewage, protein fluids and other messy liquids that could pollute or contaminate the work area and the environment. SpillSmart FloorSweep Absorbent should not be used on strong acid or alkaline solutions.
Because of it’s strong ‘wicking effect’ SpillSmart FloorSweep Absorbent is able to rapidly encapsulated liquids so that they cannot leach back into the environment. All SpillSmart absorbents have been tested for and pass stringent international liquid release standards. In many regions, SpillSmart Absorbents can be disposed of to landfill, however this is subject to local regulations.
All SpillSmart absorbents are inoculated with a selection of safe and highly effective microbes that will ‘eat and digest’ oils and many types of hydrocarbons. The resultant product is rapidly converted to a nutritious soil conditioner within just a few weeks.
SpillSmart absorbents are the cost effective, quick acting and natural way to convert potentially harmful liquid pollutants into harmless and beneficial ‘earthy’ products.
- Highly absorbent, biologically active, biodegradable, environmentally friendly materials
- Rapidly encapsulates hydrocarbons (oils, fuels, grease, etc) and many other liquids.
- Light weight, easy to apply, simple to use.
- Made of all natural, cellulose materials.
- Contains the best and fastest acting microbes for the bioremediation of hydrocarbons.
- Contains only naturally occurring microbes.
- More biologically active than other absorbents available in Australia.
- Does not contain crystalline silica (classified Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans)
- “Cradle to the grave” solution combining cleaning and spill control with an effective treatment system.
- A product of Australian scientific know how and home grown Australian products.
- Fully Biodegradable
- Safe to use on all surfaces.
- Ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.